MANOR HOUSE SUITES
- Extra king size bed or two three quarter beds, which can be made up into one
- Oliphant Mountain suite has possibility to sleep four adults
- Open fire place, underfloor heating and air conditioning
- Own private terrace for all suites except ‘oliphant mountain’ suite
- Large en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, wc and double basin
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Flat screen TV
- i-Pod and i-Phone player and charger
- Wifi throughout the Estate
- The Franschhoek river suite has its own kitchenette
The beautifully restrained architecture, with its exposed thatched roof, allows the eye to flow freely through the large spaces. All suites have perfectly appointed modern bathrooms with ample space for a near spa-experience indulgence.
The mute variations of different grey tones on the wall surfaces allow the changing light of the seasons and daytimes to play joyfully with the warm interior finishes. Extra-large bed pillows invite you to drift into a calm sleep after a day filled with new experiences in the Western Cape Winelands. The fresh flowers and jug of lemon and mint infused water on your bedside table are only a few little extras that allow you to relax and rejuvenate.
A modern art collection can be found throughout the buildings – every suite has contemporary African art on show and even the books and magazines on display in the country house are of exceptional quality and calibre.
During warmer days the five guest suites, three of which have their own terraces, invite you to enjoy a private garden tea experience. Should it get a bit colder in the evening, then you can enjoy sundowners in your suite in front of a crackling log fire, ideally with a glass of our awarding winning red wine.